Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Axis - Muzik Is My Drug


Download: Axis - Muzik Is My Drug

This is the lead single of upcoming MC Axis' new project, Imagination. It's a creative concept track where various drugs and substances are used as metaphors for the general influence an artists music has upon him. The concept's executed well and the track has a great hook and has some beautiful oriental style production to top it off.
I take a razor to some lines of Cole
It makes my nostrils cold as my high unfolds
And I have been told it's the best Roc in the Nation
So I hop to the block for investigation
My dealers waitin', plastic case in hand
We exchange a glance, I have paid in advance
And he hands me over some Kanye West
Told me to wrap it up in Common and Mos Def
Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment