Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Joe Budden - Ayo ft. Emanny



Download: Joe Budden - Ayo ft. Emanny

I've always found Emanny's choruses REALLY hit or miss...but thankfully he did a great job on this track here, purportedly set to be released with Mood Muzik 4.5. As for Joe, sometimes I find it a struggle to locate anything worth quoting when I throw a track up on the blog...with Budden this is literally never the case.
They tell me to calm down, n***a relax
I tell 'em calm down, let me relapse
On a somewhat related note, follow this man on twitter. He could have been a writer for Seinfeld with some of the observations he comes up with, I swear.

Lyrics

Rating: 8.5/10

Previously: Saigon - Bring Me Down Pt. 3 ft. Joe Budden | Joe Budden - Ordinary Love Shit pt. 1 & 2

No comments:

Post a Comment