Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Monthly Recap: February Part Two (Downloads/Playlists/Tracks/Projects/News etc.)

If You Missed Part One Click Here

Upcoming Releases:

Atmosphere – The Family Sign: Artwork and Tracklist

01 My Key
02 The Last to Say
03 Became
04 Just For Show
05 She’s Enough
06 Bad Bad Daddy
07 Millenium Dodo
08 Who I’ll Never Be
09 I Don’t Need Brighter Days
10 Ain’t Nobody
11. Your Name Here
12. If You Can Save Me Now
13. Something So
14. My Notes


CunningLinguists – Oneirology:  Artwork and Tracklist


1. Predormitum (Prologue)
02. Darkness (Dream On) f. Anna Wise of Sonnymoon
03. Phantasmata
04. Hard As They Come (Act I) f. Freddie Gibbs
05. Murder (Act II) f. Big K.R.I.T.
06. My Habit (I Haven't Changed)
07. Get Ignorant
08. Shattered Dreams
09. Stars Shine Brightest (In The Darkest Of Night) f. Rick Warren
10. So As Not To Wake You (Interlude)
11. Enemies With Benefits f. Tonedeff
12. Looking Back f. Anna Wise of Sonnymoon
13. Dreams f. Tunji & B.J. The Chicago Kid
 14. Hypnopomp (Epilogue) f. Bianca Spriggs
 15. Embers
 
Miscellaneous:



Raekwon Talks About How GZA Turned Down Being a Member of the Juice Crew



Latest Video from Hip-Hop Funny Man George Watsky


Odd Futures Crazy Performance on Jimmy Fallon


 
Kanye West’s All of the Lights Video



To Head Back Over To Part One Click Here

.

No comments:

Post a Comment