Monday, July 4, 2011

Track Review: Trae Tha Truth – I’m On ft. Lupe Fiasco, Big Boi, Wale, Wiz Khalifa & MDMA



Off Trae's upcoming album, Street King, dropping July 12th.

Productions on point here with it's minimalist, relaxed vibe. MDMA's vocals are a nice touch an a lot less commercial than anything you might have heard from him on LASERS. Lupe's verse is pretty good and Big Boi brings some great energy to the track. Trae, Wale and Wiz's verses are all decent enough but hardly memorable. I've seen a lot of complaints regarding Trae's voice and I have to say, it certainly is distinct. I can't say I'm a big fan but it fails to bother me either.

Download: Trae Tha Truth – I’m On f. Lupe Fiasco, Big Boi, Wale, Wiz Khalifa & MDMA (Produced by Cy Fyre The Producer) | Lyrics

Rating: 7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment